There are two kinds of Menstrogen so don’t worry while you see outcomes like “Menstrogen Injection” as a substitute of the same old “Menstrogen Tablets”.
This text will likely be about Menstrogen injection, its makes use of, side-effects, and different important data regarding its utilization.
WHAT IS MENSTROGEN INJECTION?
Menstrogen injection is a medicine that comprises Ethinyloestradiol and Progesterone as energetic components.
WHAT IS MENSTROGEN INJECTION USED FOR?
Menstrogen injection is used for the remedy, enchancment, and management of the next:
- Absence of a menstrual interval
- Administration of menopausal signs
- Feminine hypogonadism
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Uterine bleeding and different situations.
Menstrogen can also be used for functions not listed on this remedy information above.
HOW DOES MENSTROGEN INJECTION WORK?
It really works by stopping the discharge of an egg in the course of the menstrual cycle, and stimulates luteal actions and modifications in uterus and vagina.
WHAT ARE SOME POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF MENSTROGEN INJECTION?
- Allergic pores and skin rashes
- Blood sugar might rise
- Breast engagement
- Diabetes could also be precipitated by long-term use of potent brokers
- Discomfort in breast
- Esophageal reflux
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Given in early being pregnant
- Elevated urge for food
- Irregular bleeding or amenorrhea
- Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Long run use of progestin in hormone substitute remedy might improve the chance of breast most cancers
- Psychological despair
- Temper swings might happen
- Different congenital abnormalities
- Progestin may cause masculinization of feminine fetus
- Rise in physique temperature
- Weight achieve or loss
If you happen to discover different side-effects not listed above, contact your physician for medical recommendation. You may additionally report side-effects to your native meals and drug administration authority.
WHAT ARE SOME NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE?
Earlier than utilizing Menstrogen injection, inform your physician about your present listing of medicines, nutritional vitamins, natural dietary supplements you utilize, allergic reactions, pre-existing illnesses, and present well being situations.
Some well being situations might make you extra weak to the side-effects of the drug. Use as directed by your physician or comply with the route printed on the product insert. The dosage is predicated in your situation. Inform your physician in case your situation persists or worsens.
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE INTERACTIONS OF MENSTROGEN INJECTION?
These are some drugs that may alter the effectiveness of Menstrogen Injection:
WHEN NOT TO USE MENSTROGEN INJECTION
Menstrogen injection shouldn’t be used you probably have any of the next situations:
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Thromboembolic problems
- Being pregnant
- Impaired liver features
- Historical past of seizures
- breast most cancers
WHAT ARE SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MENSTROGEN INJECTION?
- Is Menstrogen Injection protected to make use of when pregnant?
Ethinyloestradiol: Please seek the advice of together with your physician for case-specific suggestions.
- Is Menstrogen Injection protected whereas breastfeeding?
Ethinyloestradiol: Please talk about the dangers and advantages together with your physician.
- Can Menstrogen Injection be used for absence of a menstrual interval and administration of menopausal signs?
Sure, absence of a menstrual interval and administration of menopausal signs are among the many commonest reported makes use of for Menstrogen Injection. Please don’t use Menstrogen Injection for absence of a menstrual interval and administration of menopausal signs with out consulting first together with your physician.
- Is it protected to drive or function heavy equipment when utilizing this product?
If you happen to expertise drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when utilizing Menstrogen Injection medication then it will not be protected to drive a car or function heavy equipment. One mustn’t drive a car if utilizing the medication makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively.
- Is that this medication or product addictive or behavior forming?
Most medicines do not include a possible for habit or abuse. Often, the federal government categorizes medicines that may be addictive as managed substances. Examples embrace schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V within the US. Please seek the advice of the product bundle to be sure that the medication doesn’t belong to such particular categorizations of medicines. Lastly, don’t self-medicate and improve your physique’s dependence to medicines with out the recommendation of a physician.
- Can I cease utilizing this product instantly or do I’ve to slowly wean off the use?
Some medicines have to be tapered or can’t be stopped instantly due to rebound results. Please seek the advice of together with your physician for suggestions particular to your physique, well being and different drugs that you could be be utilizing.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS A DOSE?
Use it as quickly as you discover.
Whether it is near the time of your subsequent dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule.
Don’t use further dose to make up for a missed dose. If you’re commonly lacking doses, strive setting an alarm or asking an acquaintance to remind you.
When you have missed too many doses lately, seek the advice of together with your physician to debate making potential modifications in your dosing schedule to make up for the missed ones.
STORAGE OF MENSTROGEN INJECTION
- Retailer it at room temperature, away from warmth and direct mild.